A new episode of Growthpodden is out! An episode where they also generously explain what a priority model and a North Star Metric is, as well as some interesting examples from case studies.
The leader would not keep the data clean, but allocate budget for example.
1. Business leaders need to allocate a proper budget for data collection and maintenance.
2. You as the leader has to set and communicate goals that drive business benefits and user benefits (North Star Metric).
3. Leadership mindset: learn fast through experiments.
4. What should the leader do and what should they delegate?
5. Make sure that your organization follows up on the impact of every new feature implemented.
The podcast is in Swedish.